Enjoy the perks of living in a close-knit neighborhood
Retire your car? It’s possible at Harbach. Groceries, entertainment, maybe even your job are within a few blocks.
What interests you?
Do you love exotic coffees, craft beer, Broadway shows, or professional sports? They’re all within a short walk from Harbach. Enjoy a movie experience like no other at Iowa’s only IMAX theater across the street at the Science Center of Iowa or rent a canoe and paddle across Gray’s Lake.
Bike or walk to where you need to go
Harbach sits at the intersection of some of Central Iowa’s most popular bike paths and walking trails. Grab your bike and within minutes you’re coasting along the scenic and tranquil Des Moines River.
A few places just blocks from Harbach
- Blaze Pizza – 1 block – Get great pizza in 180 seconds!
- Fuzzy’s Taco Shop – 1 block – Flavorful food at a fair price, in a fun atmosphere.
- 300 Craft & Rooftop – 1 block – Enjoy live music and great drinks.
- El Bait Shop – 3 blocks – Choose from one of their 199 beers on tap.
- Fourth + Court Hy-Vee – Grab a quick bite or your weekly groceries.
- Science Center of Iowa – 1 block- Catch the latest movie at the iMax theater or grab a drink at mixology night the first Friday of every month.